Be Safe And Confident Around Water
Feb 21 - 23, 2018 At The BCYF Flaherty Pool
In their continued effort to provide child safety programs to our communities, Boston Centers for Youth & Families is offering FREE Water Safety Classes for youth 4-12 years old!
- Five slots only each class.
- Pre-registration required.
- Three lesson per child.
- Schedules will vary per site.
- Don’t forget a towel and swim suit.
Classes Held During February Vacation Week
- Ages 4-6 years Wed, Thu, Fri 3:00 pm--3:30 pm
- Ages 7-9 years Wed, Thu, Fri 3:30 pm-4:00 pm
- Ages 10-12 years Wed, Thu, Fri 4:00 pm-4:30 pm
Registration: Ongoing now through Feb 16, 2018.
*( Note: These are Water Safety classes and should not be confused with more-formal swimming lessons. For registration and availability for swimming lessons please see one of the trainer-lifeguards at the Flaherty Pool. Youth and adult lessons are available.)